Best places to work in 2019
Oklahoma Agents Alliance, one of Oklahoma City’s Top 15 Fastest Growing Companies, gives independent insurance agents the tools they need to instantly become big.
As OAA continues to boom, there are many different opportunities available. Our newly remodeled modern office is located in historic Automobile Alley in the heart of the city.
Keep a look out for coming opportunities or contact us today. Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT COMPLETION OF A CULTURE INDEX AT THE FOLLOWING
We are currently seeking an experienced Personal Lines New Business Account Manager to join our team in Oklahoma City, OK.
Who we are:
OAA is a growing network of independent insurance agencies in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas and California. We offer growth opportunities to agencies that want to remain independent while also being able to compete with larger regional agencies and clusters. OAA is a member of SIAA, a national organization that writes in excess of $6 billion in combined premium value. OAA is among the largest writers of insurance in the Southwestern United States. Find us on the web at oaaonline.net.
About the role:
One Agents Alliance, the total solution for independent insurance agents, is searching for an all-star Personal Lines CSR.
What you’ll do:
· Communicate with agents to help them quote and sell insurance to their clients
· Coach agents as they learn company appetites and business processes
· Identify opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell based on customer needs
· Provide expert professional support to our agents as they continue to grow their business
· Troubleshoot issues and resolve them quickly
· Follow up on all survey responses
Our ideal candidate:
· 1-5 Years of Personal Lines CSR/AM Experience
· P&C License in state of OK – must maintain through CE
· Amazing Customer Service skills
· Strong attention to detail, meticulous record entry
· A love for problem solving and coaching
· Familiarity with Insurance specific software: AMS 360, EZ Lynx, QQ Solutions, etc.
· Professional articulate verbal and written communicator
What we offer:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
When OAA’s founder, Tony Caldwell, started the company 20 years ago, it was because he saw so many independent agents getting swallowed up by massive agencies. It seemed like there had to be a way for small, independent insurance agents to maintain their self-reliance and freedom without sacrificing the benefits of a strong network of providers.
The solution to that problem was OAA: a network of truly independent agents that provides each agent with size and stability. Today, OAA invites new members to join the team. We work with independent agents who want to expand as well as captive agents who are ready to launch their careers as independent agents. We also work with the growing number of established agents who want to see significant growth before they retire and sell their agencies to someone new.